EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT Wanted
to a visionary leader who is changing the world through fitness, relationships & wellness
1. Do you LOVE to help others do something meaningful?
2. Are you a service-oriented person?
3. Do you like to work hard and challenge yourself consistently?
4. Do you like to grow and develop yourself?
5. Do you have something to learn about fitness, health and wellness?
If you answered yes to all 5 questions, this may be the perfect job for you!
Glenn is looking for a sharp, proactive and diligent individual who sees the big picture and believes in our mission. He needs someone who doesn’t take things personally, has a lot of self-confidence and values him or herself. As a personal assistant to Glenn, you will enhance his effectiveness by providing information management support. You will represent him to others, assist with logistics and plan local events.
Who we are:
We believe fitness, relationships and wellness are essential to deepen self-understanding, self-actualization and collaboration.
Our vision is to be the global leader in fitness, health and wellness education (mind, body and life transformations) by bringing street level practical tools and advice to an additional 100 new students in our TRIBAL Men’s Fitness and Leadership groups this next year. Our mission's to teach people how to thrive in life by providing them with the tools needed to create a healthy balance in their career and personal life. We show people it’s possible to be true to themselves AND get the results they want – all while living a deeply inspired life.
Executive Assistant Job Responsibilities:
· Conserves Glenn’s time by: reading, researching, routing correspondence; collecting, analyzing information; initiating telecomms
· Maintains Glenn’s appointment schedule by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel
· Represents Glenn by facilitating meetings and appointments
· Runs basic errands for Glenn (i.e. checking PO Box, shipping of packages etc.)
· Maintains products and management of GET IT BACK UNIVERSITY store
· Administers membership levels for course/product Facebook groups
· Formats and manipulates text, data and graphics
· Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential
· Works on projects independently and proactively
· Secures information by maintaining and completing client databases
· Provides historical reference by developing and utilizing filing and retrieval systems; recording meeting discussions
· Maintains office supplies/office software by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; evaluating current and new office software; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies/monthly recurring subscriptions
· Maintains business admin and legal documents on shared file server and keeps admin. documents (legal, insurance etc.) up to date
· Provides event day support by preparing hand-outs and materials in advance
· Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
· Helps with development of online curriculum (including website back-end flow, podcasts & videos)
· Completes some personal assistant tasks
· Creating and implementing marketing strategies and lead generation
· Interviewing potential new student candidates during screening process
· Researches, purchases, sets up and teaches uses of new technologies integrated into current systems
· Management of bookkeeping/financial management system
· Delegate tasks to internal team members and independent contractors
Skills and Qualifications:
· Confident and positive attitude
· Excellent command of the English language
· Ability to write/edit grammatically correct emails, newsletters and web posts
· Understanding of social media marketing: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram
· Understanding of online business
· Basic understanding of Square Space and Ontraport
· Exceptional organizational skills
· Exceptional communication skills
· Ability to work independently and contribute in a team environment
· Strong understanding of all Google Office platforms
· Time Management/Scheduling/Travel Logistics
· Some lifting required especially on event days
· Must live in vicinity of Boulder, Colorado and have prior experience as a personal or executive assistant.
· 15-20 hours per week between 9a and 4p (i.e. 9a-1p or 12p-4p).
We are offering:
Compensation $18-20/hour based on experience, plus sales bonuses
Fun, challenging and supportive work environment (work p/t from home and office)
All decisions affecting employment at GET IT BACK UNIVERSITY are made on the basis of qualification, performance and other pertinent work-related factors, and without discrimination against any person on the basis of race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran's status or any other legally protected status.
Please email your resume and cover letter highlighting why you’d like to do this to firstname.lastname@example.org
By no later than October 30th, 2017. Position starts in mid-November. No phone calls please.